We are a manufacturer of the Split-Sheath Cartridge Heater (Foundry Heaters)
The Revolutionary (D Shape)
Split-Sheath Cartridge Heater
Maximizes Heat Transfer
Reduces Maintenance Costs
Reduces the Cost of Process Heating
Heaters are available with round cross section the dimensions are as follows
- DATTA Industries Cartridge Heaters run more efficiently, Use less power and last up to 5 times longer heat than
Conventional cartridge heaters.
- Split sheath expands to maximize Heat transfer and contracts when cold for easy removal from bore.
- Ideal for use in oversized bores. Eliminates need for tight fits, tight tolerance bores.
- Maximize heat transfer
The unique split sheath design of the data cartridge heater allows the independent bilateral expansion of each half of the heater outward against walls of the surrounding bore
- If bores are oversized from previous use and drill-outs the bilateral sheath expansion will maximize
- A single continuous heating coil ensures a uniform temperature profile.
- We are tightly compacted MgO dielectric accommodates higher watt densities up to 50% higher warrantable heat densities than conventional heaters.
- The result is greatly improved heat transfer under normal fit condition of .005 to .007, assuring superior heat transfer, more uniform process heat, greater efficiency, and reduce consumption of electricity
- Heater to bore contact for the most efficient conduction heating
- 12.5 mm OD minimum length 150 mm & max 760 mm
- 14 mm OD minimum length 150 mm & max 1000 mm
- 16 mm OD minimum length 200 mm max 1000 mm
- 19 mm OD minimum length 200 mm & max 1000 mm